you are worth it: Jar Of Hearts - Sabun /cursor.cur'), auto; -->

8/02/2013

Jar Of Hearts - Sabun

And no I can't take one more step towards you,
'Cause all that's waiting is regret.
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most.
I learned to live half alive,
And now you want me one more time.
And who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scars?
Collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart.
You're gonna' catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul.
So don't come back for me.
Who do you think you are?

Julian stood in the open doorway of their bedroom; his bags in hand. Slowly he glanced back at the sleeping figure on the bed, contemplating on whether to go and kiss him one last time. He felt pressure build behind his eyes as tears, yet again, threatened to stream down his cheeks before he turned his head around again, leaving his love and half of his life behind.
He locked the door, before leaving the keys and a note in front of the door, and ran to where his friend Nicky was waiting for him. After a while of driving, Nicky finally broke the heavy silence. "What did you leave on the door mat?"
As he said those words, the blonde broke down and choked on a sob that tore through him while hot tears fell. "I left a note that said, "Please don't try to find me. I can't take being your second choice anymore. Good-bye Sabrina." he choked back a sob once again and Nicky pulled over to comfort his best friend.
"He doesn't even deserve that!" Nicky thought angrily as he pulled Julian tighter in the embrace. "Julian you made the right choice. This was hurting you so much more than anyone realized. she's getting what was coming to him. she was colder than ice, and he was basically tearing your heart to pieces for the hell of it. Julian, its okay, now let's go"

I hear your asking all around,
If I am anywhere to be found.
But I have grown too strong,
To ever fall back in your arms.
And I learned to live half alive.
And now you want me one more time.
And who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scars?
Collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart.
You're gonna' catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul.
So don't come back for me.
Who do you think you are?

That was a few months ago, and Julian had just begun to get back on his feet; he started to live his life again. He would get very upset if the "incident", or the person who caused the "incident", was mentioned, which hardly ever happened. He knew though that she had been asking all of Julian's friends about his whereabouts. Nobody ever told her and for that Julian was incredibly thankful.
But his new life was shattered when the reminder of his old one showed up out of nowhere, on a painful night at  a Ramen House. As soon as Julian saw her he knew what was going to happen, but he couldn't do anything about it.
His old lover had spotted him, and was angrily making her way over to him. "I think you've been playing hide and seek long enough Julian" his name was sneered out.
Julian took a deep, and slightly uneasy breath before replying, "Hello Sabrina."
Sabrina scoffed and sat across from Julian. "Ready to come crawling back home yet?." Sabrina smirked when she saw Julian wince.
"I'm not going back," Julian whispered feeling that inevitable pressure behind his eyes. He looked up, and met sabrina's cold black gaze before he repeated himself, a little louder this time. "I'm not coming back to you Sabrina"e She laughed dryly and leaned in closer to Julian. "Is that so? I find that hard to believe when you're still, clearly, in love with me."
Julian shut his eyes and shook his head. "No, Sabrina, I can, in all honesty, say I regret everything about us: I wish I could forget it all, our first kiss, our first date, everything. But I can't-"
"No!" Sabrina interrupted slamming her hand on the table, causing Julian to jump. "You're lying, and now you're going to get your ass up and come home with me. Right. Now." she growled before grabbing his hand and jerking him up.

Dear, it took so long just to feel alright,
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes.
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed.
'Cause you broke all your promises!
And now your back,
You don't get to get me back!
And who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scars?
Collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart.
You're gonna' catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul.
So don't come back for me…
Don't come back at all!

he pulled back his arm, and pushed Sabrina away from him as the tears finally slid down his cheeks. "No, Sabrina! I don't care if you want me again! I told you I was done! I don't want you back! I don't want to see you again! Now leave! Don't come back for me! Don't come back at all!" Julian yelled as he raced out of the shop and went back to Nicky's apartment.
His heart was pounding frantically and he felt like his whole world had crumbled, and yet, he felt a sense of accomplishment at what he had achieved. He let out his tears as harsh sobs wrench throughout his body for a few minutes.

And who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scars?
Collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart.
You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul.
So don't come back for me!
Don't come back at all!
Who do you think you are?

before he whispered "Don't come back for me, Sabrina. Don't come back at all."

1 comment:

:)