you are worth it: Iris - Ace /cursor.cur'), auto; -->

8/03/2013

Iris - Ace


And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now


"Hey," I said walking up to my best friend . "Why ya so sad?" He asked, "Is it about him?" I just looked down and nodded. "What happened?" he asked. I looked up at him letting a tear slide down my face. "I just want him so bad, I really do. I'd give anything just for one day with him," I sobbed.


"And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight"


"You really love him don't you?" He asked. I nodded. "Then...just go for it kiddo. You never know he might just like you too," he said and winked.


"And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am "


I hugged Nicky and walked away. I thought about what he said. Maybe he knew something, but I doubt it. I wasnt in the mood to be rejected today. I walked home with tears freely falling now. I had no control over it. When I got home i went to my bathroom to find what i needed. I promised myself that i'd never do this again, but I took my razor blade and sliced my wrists. The pain makes me feel better about my problems. I sighed as i watched my arms bleed. Once they stopped bleeding i went and laid down. Then my phone vibrated.


"And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive "


I looked at the text message. It was from my friend Adrian Jingga. The one that i've been in love with for three damn years. The one that made me the way I am. The text said. 

Baby, don't cry anymore. I'm here and I dont want you to cry. I love you just as much as you love me. Come downstairs.- Love Adrian."
 I deleted the text message and walked downstairs, hoping it wasnt just a dream.


"And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am "


Sure enough Adrian was there. He walked up to me and kissed me. "How did you find out?" I asked smiling. "Nick," He said. I smiled making a note in my head to call Nicky later and tell him thanks. I grabbed Adrian and kissed him again. Everything was so much better now, but...what to do about the scars on my arms..hmm...


"I just want you to know who I am"

Hey osmond, I am Grace and I dont need you to be my lover oh i mean painter of my life. this  is me.

Comment and Like

1 comment:

  1. PESAN TERAKHIRNYA ITU OKE -scratch that- APABANGET!! NGAKAK TINGKAT DEWA~!

    ReplyDelete

:)