you are worth it: Fall♥ /cursor.cur'), auto; -->

9/01/2013

Fall♥


Well let me tell you a story 

About a girl and a boy 

He fell in love for his best friend 

When she's around, he feels nothing but joy 

But she was already broken, and it made her blind 

But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right. 

No POV. 

Justin stared at his beautiful best friend as she was sitting closely by a yellow flower with the camera in her hand. She loved photography a lot and it was her way to escape the world. He had fallen quite hard for her, and he didn't really know how to tell her. On top of that, her long term relationship with her boyfriend Carlos ended just a month ago, she was deeply in love and he hurt her. Let's just say that Carlos got this purple bruise on his face after Justin found out that he had cheated on his dear best friend Skylar.  

Skylar had told Justin just a few days ago that she swore to never fall in love ever again. She was happy with being single and having the bestest friend she could've ever asked for. She turned around and took a glance at Justin as he looked at her and they shared a moment. Something she found herself doing quite often lately. Justin walked up to her and extended his arm for her to take. "Let me show you something." He simply said and she nodded out of pure curiosity. She smiled to him and followed him to his car, she ran her hand through her light brown hair. Why was she feeling nervous? Justin smiled to Skylar as he opened the door for her. If anything went as planned, she would be his girl by the end of this day. 

But did you know that I love you? or were you not aware? 

You're the smile on my face 

And I ain't going nowhere 

I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile 

I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while. 

Justin POV. 

"Where are you taking me Jay?" She asked as we drove. I was planning to take her to our spot and finally admit my feelings for her. I know it might be risky, but I think it's worth it. "You would know me better than to ask. I'm not telling you sky." I said and chuckled. She pouted and crossed her arms in a playful manner. "You are not being funny right now Justin." She said and I chuckled again. She's such a drama queen.  

About thirty minutes later I pulled up at the parking spot and got out of the car. I ran to the other side before Skylar could open the door herself. "Always the gentleman ." She said and giggled her beautiful giggle. "Only for you" I flirted and winked at her and she blushed. "Jay, why are we at the hill?" She asked. We would only go to the Hill if either of us needed to think. If we went there together, which hardly ever happened; then we would have something important to say to each other.  

"I have something to tell you.." I trailed off.. She looked at me with questioning eyes. "Shoot, I'm all ears." She said and smiled her amazing smile. "Uhm.." I was being nervous and Skylar got a worried look on her face. "Justin, are you alright?" She asked and touched my face. "Skylar, I'm in love with you." I blurted out, well not exactly how I planned it, but at least she knows now. "You're what?" She asked shocked. "It's weird how you haven't noticed I've been in love with you, I fell a long time ago. You are the girl that makes me smile, that I want to make happy. I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while.." I said and looke down at the ground. Skylar was completely quiet.  

Who's gonna make you fall in love 

I know you got your wall wrapped on all the way around your heart 

You're not gon' be scared at all, oh my love 

But you can't fly unless your let yourself, 

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall. 

Skylar POV. 

To say I don't have a crush on Justin would be lying, but he loves me? He actually love me? "Y-You l-love me?" I stuttered out. It was just a shocker that my best friend in the whole wide world was in love with me. Why would he love me? "Yes." Justin answered and touched my face. "I'm deeply in love with you beautiful. And I promise you that you should let yourself fall as well." I just looked up to his eyes. "Let myself fall?" I asked. "To be quite honest, if love never made you blind with Carlos, then maybe I'd make a move earlier. I know for a fact that you love me as well, you just have to let yourself fall." he said, and he was speaking the truth. I did love Justin, I've been in love with him since forever, but seeing as he never asked me out or never gave me signals that he was interested in me in that way, I went out with Carlos. The worse decision of my life.  

Well I can tell you're afraid of what this might do 

Cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose 

Well I don't wanna lose it either 

I don't think I can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe. 

Justin POV. 

"It's just that Justin.. We got such an amazing friendship. I don't want to lose it." Skylar said and sighed. "Babe, listen to me. I don't wanna to lose it either.  But us being us, I know that we'll never lose our amazing friendship. The main thing in a relationship is that you can trust the person you love like a best friend. And I don't want to see you getting hurt by other boys either. I can promise you that I'll never hurt you intentionally." I said and Skylar smiled and looked down while she blushed that adorable blush. 

Come take my hand 

Well did you know you're an angel? who forgot how to fly 

Did you know that it breaks my heart every time to see you cry 

Cause I know that it pains if he's gone every time he move over on the shoulder you crying 

And I hope by the time that i'm done with this song that I figure out. 

Skylar POV. 

"Every time you'd cry when Carlos hurt you, I wanted to wrap my arms around you and tell you that everything would be okay. It broke my heart to see you cry, but he wouldn't let me come near you." Justin said and I gasped. "He wouldn't let you come near me?" I asked. Justin didn’t talk to me at all last month and it broke my heart. I thought I had done something wrong. I was actually surprised that he showed up at my door a month ago with flowers in his hand.  

He had seen on Facebook that I had ended the relationship with Carlos and had ran down to my house to make sure I was okay. And let me tell you, the second I saw Justin.. I felt whole again. "He wouldn't let me near you, he said that if I talked to you, he'd find a way to hurt you." He said and I just gave him a hug. "It's okay Justin, now I know why you didn't talk to me last month." I said and he smiled as he tucked a hear behind my ear. "You're my angel, that forgot how to fly.. " He whispered. I didn't quite understand what he meant, but it was beautiful anyways..    

Who's gonna make you fall in love 

I know you got your wall wrapped on all the way around your heart 

You're not gon' be scared at all, oh my love 

But you can't fly unless you let yourself, 

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall.



"You're an angel that forget how to fly, but in order for you to fly again, you have to let yourself fall." He said again and I smiled and looked down. His words was so amazing, he made me feel like the old Skylar. The Skylar that was away for about three months because of a jerk face that kept hurting me every week. Yes I did love Justin, but would he catch me if I fell? 

I will catch you if you fall 

I will catch you if you fall 

I will catch you if you fall 

But if you spread your wings 

You can fly away with me 

But you can't fly unless you let yourself, 

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall. 

Justin POV. 

"I promise you beautiful. I'll catch you if you fall." I said. That convinced her, and with one step my lips met her lips. "You can fly away with me, and I'll catch you if you fall.. You can't fly unless you let yourself fall." I whispered in her ear and she smiled and looked down. "I love you Justin." She finally said, and I felt like the happiest person on the earth. "I love you too Angels, I love you so much" I said and with that I kissed her with the most loveable kiss I could possibly give her. She pulled away and blushed. "Now, would you do me the favour and become my girlfriend?" I asked and she nodded eagerly. "Of course Justin!" She said and I lifted her up and spun her around. I told you, she'd be mine by the end of the day. 

I will catch you if you fall 

I will catch you if you fall 

I will catch you if you fall 



If you spread your wings 

But you can't fly unless your let yourself

Let yourself fall 

You can fly away with me.. 

1 comment:

:)